During a weekend at the Jardin de Mazan, discover the secrets and flavours of the “black diamond” of Provence, the black truffle: tuber melanosporum.
Located in the heart of the Comtat Venaissin, the region produces 2/3 of the French production.
The truffle weekends will take place in compliance with the recommended sanitary standards :
Limited assistance, individual tables, respect of barrier gestures, presence of hydro-alcoholic gel, wearing of a mask when moving inside the house.
From January 29th to February 21st 2021
- Arrival in the afternoon
- Aperitif and truffle dinner (wines included)
- Truffle field visit and truffle dog cavage
- Aperitif and tasting of truffle butter toast
- Possibility to buy the truffle directly from the producer.
Afternoon free :
- Visit of Pernes les Fontaines, L’isle sur la Sorgue and its antique shops…
- Dinner at Serge’s in Carpentras, the truffle specialist in the region. (not included in the price)
- 2 persons in double room : 550€ /2 persons
- 1 person in a double room : 400€/person
Booking and cancellation conditions :
At the time of booking, no deposit will be charged to your credit card until 48 hours before the start of your stay.
Cancellation free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of your stay.