- From the North: Exit the A7 motorway at junction 22 towards “Orange Sud/Carpentras”. Take the D950 signed to Carpentras. Once in Carpentras, take the D942 following signs to “Mont Ventoux/Sault” and finally to “Mazan”.
- From the South: Exit the A7 motorway at junction 23 towards “Avignon Nord”. Follow signs for Carpentras. Once in Carpentras, follow the D942 towards “Mont Ventoux/Sault” and finally to “Mazan”.
Directions from Mazan to the house:
- Drive through the Carpentras gate into the main square, take a right turn to Rue St Nazaire.
- From the church square, go down Rue St Nazaire
Our GPS co-ordinates:
Avignon’s TGV station is only 30km from Mazan.
There are various departure points including:
- Paris (2h40), Lyon (1h), Lille (4h), Marseille (30mn), Nice (3h30)
- Brussels (5h)
- London (6h30)
- Geneva (3h)
All the main car hire agencies are located at the TGV station. To go to Mazan, follow directions to Avignon and then Carpentras.
For the train timetables and bookings: www.voyages-sncf.com
The nearest airports (with international flights):
- Marseille – 102km
- Nice – 260km
For information on airlines and flights timetables: www.aeroport.fr